1. Graham says Bye Bye to his first home! YEAH! Took us about 30 days which is really good in the scheme of it all but when you have a baby (a very messy baby) 30 days is an eternity. We closed on March 15th, leased back for a month and decided Graham, Elvis and I would move out to my parents while Jake got an apartment close to his office. So...we packed up the pod, moved Jake into the apartment, moved me and the boys out to Hudson Oaks and said Farewell to Town Hill Lane.
2. Graham Gets Mobile. He is pretty much a boy - into everything ALL THE TIME. Its rather exhausting to be honest but at least he keep me busy. He has the most unusual crawl - an army crawl typically done with Elvis's toys his in his hands. Not sure if he will ever do a traditional hands and knees crawl but this way is MUCH cuter. He also has started pulling up on things which began at about 10 months. Pretty sure he is only a month or so away from walking which is scary!
3. Graham Gets A Haircut! This one is out of order but it was interesting to say the least. Momma ended up sweating by the time it was all done but G got a cute new do and no one lost an ear. Haircut was done before his 9 month pics - which were adorable. All and all a success.
4. Graham and Elvis are still besties (although it might be a one sided relationship as Graham's idea of fun is to pull Elvis's hair...) His first word was even "bubba" - which is Elvis's middle name :)
5. Emme and Poppy got a new pool and this water baby LOVES to splash!
6. Say Cheese! I don't think we got even one real smile out of this little boy during his 9 month pics but they still turned out presh!