Monday, October 15, 2012

My Little Pumpkin's First Pumpkin Patch!



I just LOVE the idea of picking out pumpkins...walking up and down the rows until you find the perfect one.  This - similarly to picking out a Christmas Tree can take A WHILE...luckily for my husband it was surprising cold this year which forced us to get our pumpkins and get out of there!  Plus little Graham Graham was so cold and mommy forgot to bring warm blankets!  I will be prepared next year!
We drove up to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch and took some pics (yes we were the family who brought our tripod and set it up on a pumpkin to get a group pic!)  


Graham wore his cute little argyle sweater and adorable hat - I don't think he could have looked any cuter!  We got pumpkins for the whole fam - including big brother Elvis!







AND even though pumpkin patches are kinda for kids here is a look back at one we visited a couple years back when Jake surprised me and took me to get a pumpkin...it's really the little things :)

Seems like forever ago...



No comments:

Post a Comment