Thursday, November 1, 2012

Some of The Sweetest Little Things

I absolutely LOVE being a mommy and am so thankful for the sweetest little things that I get to see and experience with my little Graham Graham.  Being a stay at home mom I don't miss much and for that I thank my husband :)

1.  Baby Giggles - this without a doubt is the sweetest sound I have ever heard.  Graham first giggled a month and a half ago or so when I put him in his baby einstein activity toy and spun the little wheel.  Although he was still too small and his feet didn't touch the ground he thought that wheel was hilarious and my heart melted right then and there.



2.  Baby Snuggles - I don't get many of these anymore since Graham is almost 4 and a half months old but when he is super tired he gives me baby snuggles.  The other night when I was rocking him to sleep he put his head on my shoulder and arms around me and cuddled up.  I don't have a pic because I wouldn't dare wake a sleeping baby but could have stayed like that forever...and I did for about 15 minutes.  He is growing up so fast and since I know I don't get baby snuggles that often I wanted to make that sweet moment last a little while.




3.  Baby hands and baby feet - Is there anything cuter than 10 perfect little fingers and 10 perfect little toes?  Every night when I am rocking Graham to sleep he holds my finger in his little perfect hand and it is just too sweet.  His has also discovered his little toes and they are often in his mouth :)



4.  Baby Smiles - Nothing makes getting up multiple times a night to feed or put the paci in or change a diaper a whole lot of fun - except when you get baby smiles.  Every morning sometime between 6:30 and 8:00 Graham decides it's time to start the day so I head in his room to get him and every morning before I pick him up out of his crib I say "Hi Baby" with the most obnoxious southern drawl and every morning he gives me the sweetest baby smiles :)  This is how I typically find him - turned sideways in his crib kicking the side...probably saying something along the lines of FEED ME NOW!


5.  Daddy Time - probably my most favorite thing is listening to Jake talk to Graham or just watching them together.  I am so thankful that I have a  husband that values family time and is such a great daddy.  I just know he and Graham are going to best friends like he and his dad are today and that my friends...would make any mommy smile :)



No comments:

Post a Comment