Thursday, August 2, 2012

Our Journey to Parenthood



Since I am new to this blog thing AND want to make sure to capture all of Graham's special moments that are sure to come I think it is best to back it up a bit to when Jake and I found out we were expecting...


WE'RE PREGNANT!
October 11th 2011 AM - Took a test and it was +!  Well of course it was one of the cheapo tests that gave you 2 pink lines if your pregnant and only 1 if you are not.  AND as most of you ladies know who have been down this road before that dang second line is so faint and your excitement is so high that you really can't be sure your really seeing a second line or you just think you are.

SO after a lunch trip to the grocery store to buy the tests that come out and spell it for you - pregnant or not pregnant (can't really mess those up so it seems) it was official we were going to be having a little baby Tapp!  

Of course I wanted to do something special to break the news to Jake so I ran up to the golf store and bought some pink and blue tees which I used to make a heart in the backyard.  When Jake got home I took him in a the back yard and showed him this.

I thought my little crafty announcement was obvious...apparently not so much:)  Jake was so confused and kept asking did he forget something - an anniversay maybe?!?! Of course the pink and blue didn't give anything away???

Well once he read the card he was pumped and we knew our life would from that day forward be very very different - in a wonderful way of course:)

No comments:

Post a Comment